Dacotah Banks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
FLSA Status: non exempt
Report to: Market President
Under the direction of the management perform new accounts opening and related responsibilities associated with customer service functions of the bank. Responsible for the development of new business relationships and maintaining existing relationships. Answers questions on all services the bank provides and recognizes selling and referral opportunities. This position would assist with Teller duties as needed.
- Personal Computer; and
- Copy Machine, Facsimile Machine, Printer and other basic office equipment.
- Microsoft Office Products (including Word, and Excel)
- Deposit Pro Software System and
- Core Banking Software.
- Moving objects weighing up to 25 pounds;
- Sitting 50 percent of work day;
- Standing as much as 40 percent of the work day;
- Walking approximately 10 percent of the work day;
- Placing objects on and removing objects from shelves;
- Dexterity and Coordination;
- Oral and Written (including Typing) Communication; and
- Listening and Hearing.
Please indicate the position you are applying for on all correspondence.
All applicants must complete these four printable forms and mail them to us at the below address:
Dacotah Bank Employment Application
Dacotah Bank Affirmative Action
Dacotah Bank Self-Identification of Veteran Status
Dacotah Bank Self-Identification of Disability
Mail completed forms to: Human Resources, Dacotah Banks, Inc., PO Box 1496, Aberdeen, SD 57402 Or email completed forms to email@example.com.
Please enclose your resume when submitting the above forms.
Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.