Dacotah Banks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: ATM/Checkcard Representative
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Job Grade: Level 1 – 5; Level 2 – 6; Level 3 - 7
Report to: Director of Operations
Responsibility for supporting the company’s network of automated teller machines (ATMs) to ensure the efficient operation of the ATM network. Assist with proper installation of new machines and training of branch staff. Provide technical support for ATM malfunctions. Oversee daily account reconciliation and network settlement and provide operational support to branch staff. Perform daily operational responsibilities related to the organization’s ATM/CheckCard program, including customer service and support, card maintenance, and card ordering.
· Perform daily Network Settlement and ATM reconciliation. Balance with General Ledger
· Ensure maintenance is completed on ATMs including annual preventative maintenance and on cases opened with maintenance vendor
· Perform daily maintenance for ATM/CheckCard customers including new card applications, card cancellations, hot-cards, closed accounts, charged off accounts, deceased customers and other maintenance
· Provide telephone support to customers and branch personnel
· Provide ATM/CheckCard data for monthly Board reports and prepare other monthly reports
· Refer fraud cases to the Risk Management department and assist with investigations as requested
· Reconcile G/L account 10010245
· Process disputes and resolutions for ATM and CheckCard transactions according to VISA Operating & Chargeback Rules and Regulation E. Assure that regulatory timeframes are maintained
· Process ATM adjustments
· Complete quarterly VISA report
· Assist branch personnel with ATM issues, opening support cases with vendors as needed and following the cases to resolution
· Assist with special projects and assignments as requested
· Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of regulations, compliance, and VISA rules
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations
The qualifications for this job are as follows:
- High school diploma or GED Equivalent
· Six (6) months of banking experience
· Self-motivated, organized, dependable and detail-oriented
· Verbal and written communication skills as appropriate for the audience
- Operational knowledge of ATM/Checkcards
- 10-key proficiency
LEVEL 1 - This is an entry level position which requires the qualifications as listed above.
LEVEL 2 - Attainment of this position will be contingent upon successfully mastering the skills and responsibilities inherent in the Level I position, if currently employed in this position, or 2 - 3 years' related banking experience.
LEVEL 3 - Attainment of this position will be contingent upon successfully mastering the skills and responsibilities inherent in the Level II position, if currently employed in this position, or 4+ years' related banking experience.
Hardware and Software Requirements
The hardware and software required to do this job are as follows:
- Personal Computer;
- Average or above knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, and Outlook);
- Internet Explorer Browser;
- Core Banking System;
The exertion and physical requirements of this job are as follows:
- Moving objects weighing up to 25 pounds;
- Placing objects on and removing objects from shelves;
- Dexterity and Coordination;
- Oral and Written (including Typing) Communication; and
- Listening and Hearing.
Please indicate the position you are applying for on all correspondence.
All applicants must complete these four printable forms and mail them to us at the below address:
Dacotah Bank Employment Application
Dacotah Bank Affirmative Action
Dacotah Bank Self-Identification of Veteran Status
Dacotah Bank Self-Identification of Disability
Mail completed forms to: Human Resources, Dacotah Banks, Inc., PO Box 1496, Aberdeen, SD 57402 Or email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please enclose your resume when submitting the above forms.
Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.