Dacotah Banks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: SharePoint/Applications Engineer
FLSA Status: Exempt
Report to: Director of Technology
As a member of Dacotah Bank’s Technology team, you will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of the SharePoint application and servers in the SharePoint farm. This position also maintains supports and designs our corporate check imaging systems as well as other ancillary applications. This person interacts as part of the team and contributes to planning, implementation and support of Dacotah Banks Information Technology infrastructure; this includes hardware, applications and networks.
As a member of the Application Support team you will be responsible for administration, installation, monitoring, and maintenance of highly critical applications and infrastructure that must provide 99.9% uptime and require 24/7 support staff. The applicant should possess expert level troubleshooting skills and be able to quickly identify and resolve issues in any area of our multi-layer application environment.
The successful candidate must have the ability to work independently without direct daily guidance. They must be willing to perform in a fast paced, evolving, customer facing an environment, while conveying a positive can-do attitude
a. Set up and configure SharePoint Services on servers.
b. Maintain web front-end servers and some aspects of database servers.
c. Maintain the integrity and reliability of access to information -- this includes being responsible for backup and recovery practices.
SharePoint Application Administration
d. Create/Assist with creating and maintaining sites and site collections.
e. Create/Assist with site customization using SharePoint Designer.
f. Deploy and administer SharePoint portals.
g. Establish and maintain end-user access policy and permissions. This may include delegating permissions authority to other users.
h. Work with Business units to design/implement sites including complex workflows.
The qualifications for this job are as follows:
- College diploma or university degree in related field or equivalent combination of relevant education, technical, and business experience.
· Requires communication, and presentation skills to engage technical and non-technical audiences. Requires ability to communicate, and interact across facilities and at various levels. As is typical in this industry, variable shifts and hours and carrying/responding to a cell phone page will be required.
- Attention to detail; an ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks; and an ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of company, employee and customer information.
· Ability to perform root cause analysis on failed components and implement corrective measures.
· Experience with process mapping and documentation in the area of systems operations and workflow.
· Must be a motivated self-starter that enjoys working in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
· Will require off-site travel.
The performance measures for this job shall be those established in the incumbent’s current Performance Planning and Appraisal Program. The Primary Accountabilities in this job description together with the incumbent’s established performance measures serve as the vocational objectives. If you are just entering this job, you and your supervisor will meet within the first two weeks of your employment to establish your performance measures for the current year.
Hardware and Software Requirements
The hardware and software required to do this job are as follows:
- Personal Computer; and
- Copy Machine, Facsimile Machine, Printer and other basic office equipment.
- Microsoft Office Products (including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint)
- Core Banking System
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows 7 and any new workstation OS.
- Proven experience Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013
f. Working technical knowledge of current messaging and collaboration systems software, protocols, and standards, including Microsoft SharePoint.
g. Strong working knowledge of patch management and change control practices.
h. Extensive experience with Active Directory.
i. Extensive support experience with IIS and .NET application architecture.
j. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database management.
k. Experience with high-availability design (failover systems and data replication).
l. Previous exposure to server virtualization technologies.
- Fiserv Signature Core, Fiserv Signature Desktop
- Fiserv Signature Communicator
- FIS Direct Branch and FIS Direct Merchant
- FIS Check Imaging System
The exertion and physical requirements of this job are as follows:
- Moving objects weighing up to 80 pounds;
- Sitting at least half of the work day;
- Standing as much as 40 percent of the work day;
- Walking approximately 10 percent of the work day;
- Placing objects on and removing objects from shelves;
- Dexterity and Coordination;
- Oral and Written (including Typing) Communication; and
- Listening and Hearing.
- Needs adequate visual acuity, ability to grasp and handle objects
Please indicate the position you are applying for on all correspondence.
Mail completed forms to: Human Resources, Dacotah Banks, Inc., PO Box 1496, Aberdeen, SD 57402 Or email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please enclose your resume when submitting the above forms.
Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.