Dacotah Banks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: Application Administrator
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Job Grade: Level 1 – 11, 12
Report to: Senior Systems Engineer
This position demonstrates technical knowledge of infrastructure and communications processes and supports system defined objectives relative to the company’s business requirements. Interacts as part of the team and contributes to planning, implementation and support of Dacotah Banks Information Technology infrastructure, this includes networks, hardware and applications.
As a member of the Application Support team you will be responsible for administration, installation, monitoring, and maintenance of highly critical applications and infrastructure that must provide 99.9% uptime and require 24/7 support staff. The applicant should possess expert level troubleshooting skills and be able to quickly identify and resolve issues in any area of our multi-layer application environment.
The successful candidate must have the ability to work independently without direct daily guidance. They must be willing to perform in a fast paced, evolving, customer facing environment, while conveying a positive can-do attitude
The qualifications for this job are as follows:
- An associate/vocational degree in related field or equivalent combination of relevant education, technical, and business experience.
· Requires communication, and presentation skills to engage technical and non-technical audiences. Requires ability to communicate, and interact across facilities and at various levels. As is typical in this industry, variable shifts and hours and carrying/responding to a cell phone page will be required.
- Attention to detail; an ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks; and an ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of company, employee and customer information.
· Ability to perform root cause analysis on failed components and implement corrective measures.
· Experience with process mapping and documentation in the area of systems operations, workflow, and service desk.
· Must be a motivated self-starter that enjoys working in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
· Will require off-site travel.
Level 1 – Attainment of this position is contingent upon successful mastery of the skills and responsibilities inherent in 2-3 years’ Application Administration experience or equivalent education in specific field. Successful attainment must also be at meet expectations performance rating.
The performance measures for this job shall be those established in the incumbent’s current Performance Planning and Appraisal Program. The Primary Accountabilities in this job description together with the incumbent’s established performance measures serve as the vocational objectives. If you are just entering this job, you and your supervisor will meet within the first two weeks of your employment to establish your performance measures for the current year.
Hardware and Software Requirements
The hardware and software required to do this job are as follows:
- Personal Computer; and
- Copy Machine, Facsimile Machine, Printer and other basic office equipment, iOS devices.
- Microsoft Office Products (including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint)
- Core Banking System
- Microsoft Server 2003, 2008, 2008R2, AD, DNS, and Group Policy
- Microsoft Windows 7 and any new workstation OS.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012
- Fiserv Signature Core, Fiserv Signature Desktop
- Fiserv Signature Communicator
- FIS Direct Branch and FIS Direct Merchant
- FIS Check Imaging System
The exertion and physical requirements of this job are as follows:
- Moving objects weighing up to 80 pounds;
- Sitting at least half of the work day;
- Standing as much as 40 percent of the work day;
- Walking approximately 10 percent of the work day;
- Placing objects on and removing objects from shelves;
- Dexterity and Coordination;
- Oral and Written (including Typing) Communication; and
- Listening and Hearing.
- Needs adequate visual acuity, ability to grasp and handle objects
Please indicate the position you are applying for on all correspondence.
Mail completed forms to: Human Resources, Dacotah Banks, Inc., PO Box 1496, Aberdeen, SD 57402 Or email completed forms to email@example.com.
Please enclose your resume when submitting the above forms.
Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.